Sunday, January 10, 2010

I was told to update more...well okay, even though only one person reads this. :) New Years Eve was blast, I had a lot of fun! I have been doing a good job keeping my mind busy and not thinking about things. Jon and I have been working on our house, which has been really fun. I figure if we are going to stay here for a while, we might as well make it as perfect as we can.

Work has been keeping me super busy. I was definitely spoiled before only working part time. I am loving my paychecks, they are coming in very handy with Jon's job not having much work. I kind of feel more like a grown up, does that seem weird? Speaking of work, we all just found out that we are going to be 'merging' with Chemical Bank. I'll admit, I totally had elephants in my stomach when I found out, but there isn't much I can do. I am trying to keep a positive outlook on it. At least they are a local bank here in Michigan, contrary to what others say. They just don't know what they are talking about. I am so fed up with ignorant people leaving stupid comments on woodtv8, they have no idea what they are talking about.

Even though I am working more, I am still finding time to keep my house clean and organized. I am finding to times to different tasks. :) I have been loving my new pressure cooker, it makes my meats so yummy!

This is all for now, I hope to write more later!
God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment